Recruitment challenges faced by agile teams
At Mithi, we are constantly building our group, which makes it essential to manage our hiring process efficiently.
Agile teams like ours use several hiring platforms like LinkedIn, Internshala, etc., to connect to potential candidates. And we also receive many applications via the careers section on our website.
Elaborate Selection Process
Inefficient Process Flow
Not able to Scale
How we use Ideolve to streamline the recruitment process flow management
The idea of using Ideolve
Ideolve is a team collaboration tool we have used successfully at Mithi to enhance collaborative problem-solving in a significant way. Most of our discussions, pre-meeting preparations, workouts, and more are all done via Ideolve. We barely use email internally and have seen a drop of up to 90% in email traffic.When we looked at the challenges faced in recruitment, we felt Ideolve could plug the gaps to bring transparency, visibility, and centralized recording of selector feedback and help the team quickly decide on the hire.
The Integration that changed our recruitment forever
Our recruitment flow - made easier and more collaborative
- We have created a recruitment workspace on Ideolve where each team posts their personnel requirements along with a brief description of the role. This is done by creating a note and sharing it with their managers for approval.
- The managers receive attention. They can log in to Ideolve, review the requirements, provide support, or ask questions to explain the need.
- All this conversation happens digitally at a central point.
- The approver mentions the HR person to post the job on the Mithi website and other recruiting platforms.
- Interested candidates fill out a (google) form to answer some pre-interview questions and share their resumes—the pre-interview questions aid rapid filtration.
- After the candidate fills the form, the Zapier integration of Google Forms with Ideolve creates a note in the recruitment workspace with the information from the form.
- The integration also shares this note automatically with the team leads and managers who would interview the candidate and have a say in the hiring process.
- This makes the entire process transparent and rapid and ensures everyone is on the same page.
- The HR person reviews the pre-interview responses to filter candidates who don’t demonstrate a cultural fit quickly. Rejected candidates are tagged, and they receive a regret email.
- Selected candidates now move ahead through the flow.
- The HR person shares their views and uses mentions to coordinate with the interviewers to schedule interviews. The comments on the note record the interview plan, schedule, and meeting link (also shared via a calendar link).
- The interviewer can easily find all information about the candidate and meeting details in one place.
- After each stage, the interviewer adds a comment with their take on the candidate and recommends whether they move to the next round or not.
- Other stakeholders also reply by adding their opinions.
- This documentation helps conclude the candidate.
- Note tags display the candidate's current status or stage, making it easier for managers and team members to sort through all the candidate notes quickly.
Conclusion on the hire
If the candidate is successful over all rounds, create a draft of the offer letter and add it to the note.
Stakeholders propose changes using comments, and HR composes the final offer letter.Stakeholders can easily refer to the straightforward, complete documentation in the future.