- Support & SLA
- Ideolve Solutions
- Ideolve Pricing
- 1. I have an email solution, why do I need Ideolve?
Email is a great communication tool, especially for talking with the outside world.
It is also the most popular way that users exchange documents. However, though used extensively for collaboration over ideas, projects, and decision making, it is not the best of tools for these uses.
Ideolve has the following advantages when it comes to ideation, collaboration, and knowledge sharing:
1. While email is a contact-centric application, Ideolve is topic or idea-centric. Discussions around ideas, concepts, and projects are central; teams are dynamic.
2. Though ubiquitous, problems such as spam, duplication of information, unreadable trial mail, no easy way to share history, and more, plague email solutions.
3. Ideolve solves these problems improving the internal efficiencies and enabling quick decision making, easier knowledge management, and sharing.
- 2. How is Ideolve different from a cloud file store?
Ideolve and Cloud file store Apps like Dropbox and Drive are ideal for uploading documents, with some apps providing collaborative creation and editing of the document content.
Documents are an outcome of a discussion as a way to record or to lay out a plan, strategy, or idea.
So, where are the underlying discussion and conversations stored? Are they available for future reference?
Ideolve helps you do just that. It can keep both the documents and the conversations around it in a single place.
- 3. I have a messaging and communication solution, why do I need Ideolve?
Messaging solutions allow smooth communications and document sharing.
But messaging systems are people-centric. These systems organize a group of people.
Ideolve flips this, making the topic, issue, or idea central to the conversation.
Teams collaborating around an idea or issue can be dynamic. Ideolve is not just for communications; it is a powerful tool for collaboration.
- 4. How is Ideolve different from an enterprise social software?
Enterprise social software is yet another way to communicate with your co-workers. To keep them up-to-date with the latest events and happenings, to broadcast information.
Ideolve is used to ideate, design, strategize, plan, and more. In effect, you create a wealth of knowledge for reference in the future, adding to the effectiveness of the team.
- 5. What is Ideolve?
Hundreds of messages and bits of information and ideas come to you every day.
How do you make sense of it all?
How do you organize these to make the most of it?
How do you build on it?
Ideolve is a new collaboration environment designed to make an otherwise complicated task of managing and collaborating on ideas and initiatives, easy.
Create, Capture, Classify, Collate, Communicate, and Collaborate on ideas and information using Ideolve and bring more effectiveness to your work.
- 6. How does Ideolve work?
In Ideolve, it all starts with a workspace.
A workspace has several Notes.
Notes are made of rich text content and can contain content around a topic, idea, or project or anything that needs to be worked upon or recorded. You can attach documents to a note.
Notes get classified by attaching one or more Tags. You can share information across topics by attaching multiple tags to a single note.
To collaborate around an idea, you share a note with one or more users who are team members of your workspace or outside your workspace. Sharing a note with a person outside your workspace allows her to view the notes and comments. Sharing a note with an internal team member allows her to comment on the note.
The comment itself has rich content and can also have attachments. The person can also attach her tags to the shared notes.
- 7. What are the top benefits of Ideolve?
Ideolve can help:
1. Reduce internal mail traffic to less than half.
2. Reduce time spent in decision making and ideation.
3. Build up your team-wide knowledge base without any modifications to any existing systems.
4. Share data and information across projects.
5. Secure data and information.
- 1. How do I provide my feedback?
Simply write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. Will I get support for the free version?
Yes email support will be available. For queries and suggestions, write to email@example.com.
- 3. Will my data be secure?
Secure AWS data centers host the Ideolve platform.
Besides, Mithi and some of its associates have been using Ideolve internally for over a year. Thus, we have addressed issues related to data security, availability, and durability. This reliability means that your data is secure.
- 4. Is my data private?
Yes. Any data uploaded on Ideolve is encrypted and secured. We do not use or access data uploaded by you.
- 1. Does Ideolve work only with Google Forms for improving the hiring process?
Ideolve uses Zapier and APIs to integrate with other business applications. While the widespread use for this workflow is with Google Forms, Ideolve can also connect to other form tools. Learn more. Can’t find your integration? Contact us and share your requirement with us. We are eager to help find a solution for you.
- 2. All my customer support team members are on our FreshDesk account? How will the Ideolve integration with FreshDesk improve my exception management workflow?
While all your frontline agents may have FreshDesk accounts, it is unlikely that your backend team members, product development folks, or senior staff have FreshDesk accounts.
However, for speedy and quality resolution of issues, you may need to refer to experts outside your customer support team. Traditionally this is done using emails, chat, or phone calls, and starts by sharing background and context about the issue, which is ineffective and inefficient and can cause disturbance to the other teammates.
The Ideolve FreshDesk integration creates a note corresponding to each ticket and captures all communications via FreshDesk in this note. When you invite external team members to help, they get an up-to-date context by simply reviewing the Ideolve note and related comments on the issue. They can now offer their help without any back and forth exchange of information.
Thus Ideolve enables contextual, asynchronous, non-intrusive communication between your customer support and backend teams to effectively leverage their expertise for rapid ticket resolution.
- 1. If I outgrow my Free Plan, what are my options?
You can upgrade to the Enterprise plan and do away with the limitations of users, storage, and workspace. Your pay-per-use monthly bill will start pro-rata from the day you upgrade to the Enterprise plan.
- 2. Some of the users I collaborate with are external to my enterprise. Will I still have to pay for them?
If they are already users on Ideolve (free or paid), they or their organization has already taken care of their commercials. If you are inviting new individuals to your workspaces, they can sign up for the free plan as individuals and collaborate with you.
- 3. If I subscribe to the Enterprise plan, how do I start? Can I start with a few users and add them as we go?
Absolutely. It's a pay-per-use model which is pocket friendly. You start with zero, and as you add users and store data, your usage is metered, pro-rated to a day. E.g., if you sign up on the 1st of August and add one user. And then you add the second user on the 10th of August. Your bill at the end of August will be for 30 days of usage by one user and 20 days by the second. Similarly, for storage. So you pay only when you consume the services.
Similarly, your bill reduces as you delete users and storage.